Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Cleaning Tips

Even when we have a kitchen sink again, I'm thinking of always serving lunch in the bathroom. I stick the big girls in the tub and (for now) Heidi in the high chair.  If Molly and Emily spill it just goes down the drain! (Heidi, as soon as you don't steal everyone's food you can go in the tub too.) 

At night we clean the tub by cleaning the girls IN the tub.  It really is handy.  I give everyone a cloth and they wipe everything clean. I'm recommending it to any busy mom who always wanted to say, "Get in the tub so we can eat dinner!" Talk about multi-tasking.

For lunch we had pizza cooked in the toaster oven, sweet potato sticks (Have you tried these? They're from Costco and I'm WILD for them!) and blueberries.  It looks like maybe Molly had a sour one in this photo. Emily has a "I ate a sour blueberry" look too but she is really just doing her supermodel smile.  


2 comments:

Wright Life said...

That is such a great idea! Maybe D and I will have to have dinner in our bathtub. We don't have any kids but we tend to be messy anyway. You are alwasy coming up with the best ideas!

Raimi said...

I think I might have to try feeding my kids in the tub. Some days I feel like all I do is wipe the table down & sweep & mop the floors. The pictures are great.

Raimi

Related Posts with Thumbnails