Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sticky Goo

The tile demo was surprisingly easy.  I guess builder-grade material is good for something.  Two guys came over with what looked like yardsticks with jack hammer heads.  They popped tiles out for a few hours, cleaned everything up (THANK YOU!!) and then put a pool of sticky goo all over everything.

This is what it looked like this morning when I woke up.   I have to say I loved the color and was sad to see it go, but not that sad. 
 
This is what it looked like five hours later.

This is what it looks like with my toes.
As Lola would say, I completely love it.

4 comments:

Brad and Julianne Heaps said...

It is your favorite and your best! Looks amazing! Glad you didn't get any kids stuck to the goo.

Wright Life said...

It looks great Laurie. Can't wait to see it with the paint!!

monica said...

It looks amazing! I'm still working on my "favorite" tag. I'll have it up soon. Can't wait to see your kitchen all finished!

Farrah said...

Wow, it's looking so good!! What is left to be done now? It seems like it's finished!

Related Posts with Thumbnails