Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Birthday DJ Monkey

I can't believe this kid is already two today!

Heidi was born in the middle of the night two years ago today.  She was coming FAST and so I had to ask Scott to quickly turn off the TV in the delivery room so she wouldn't be born during a Chia Pet commercial.  (Women in labor are worried about lots of important things.)

Here she is last Christmas when we went sledding.  
Heidi liked the snow, just not the cold.  Yeah, tell me about it.  

And now here she is last week.  Her eyes have turned green and she finally has some hair, but otherwise she's still the same cute baby.  

We love you Heidi!

7 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

Happy birthday Heidi! I remember the day you were born...your mom and I went to get pedicures and your mom was having contractions the whole time. I love the photo of Heidi in the snow, it is priceless!

April said...

Happy birthday Heidi! Don't worry, our kids don't have hair until they're toddlers either...

Brad and Julianne Heaps said...

Happy Birthday Heidi! I can't believe you're two already -- and your mother hasn't aged a day, how does she do that? Hope you had a special day.

Eric, Judith, Isaac, Javier, and Benjamin Cruz said...

Happy Birthday to Heidi from the Cruz family! abrazos...

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday, Heidi =) What a fun age ... and I agree with Julianne, you haven't aged a single day Laurie!

Smarties said...

I can't wait to meet Heidi in person one day. I think that she is probably as fun as her mom.

How are the hedgehog adventures? You really are Wheatabix Potter!!

Jim and Shana McGavock said...

Happy Birthday! She totally looks like Scott in that last picture!

Related Posts with Thumbnails