Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Rats

Molly is not feeling so hot.  All the good drugs the doctor gave her during her surgery have worn off.  Rats.  It's amazing to see how well the medicine works.  30 minutes after she takes it she's up and playing. A few hours later she starts to wilt.  

This photo is an example of Molly wilting.  

And this photo is a post-medicine one!  She was feeling good enough to se up an office in the living room.  Can you find her extra water bottle stored in her "desk"?  Can you see a sister wearing underpants on the outside of her clothes? 

7 comments:

Cadle Clan said...

We love medicine! I hope she feels better soon. Conner missed her on Sunday in their Sunbeam class. He said, "Molly wasn't there for me to talk to today"

Herlehy Family said...

I sorry Molly is not feeling so hot. Hang in there! I know you will soon be glad that those nasty tonsils are gone.

Wright Life said...

Oh, poor Molls. I hope she starts feeling better really soon. Why does Heidi have her underwear on the outside of her pants? Please tell.

Stacey said...

Poor Molls! That can't be a fun recovery... Maybe Heidi can come over and do an underwear fashion show with Charlotte!

THE TAYLORS said...

Surgery, what surgery? Poor sweatheart! I have to admit I haven't always been a fan of drugs but things changed when I had discovered IBProfen after learning about the tumor in my hip. I still all it the miracle pill (800mg) :)

Paige said...

btw I totally love that she's begging to go to bed. My 3 year old misses her nap and begs me to put her to bed! btw, are you guys in Sacto? I wanna see your ladybug!

NaDell said...

Thanks for the DVD and I tagged you on my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails