Friday, December 7, 2007

Tagged

I have been tagged and I'm actually going to respond this time!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. (Yeah, read the bottom - I might be skipping this rule)

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Working at Pottery Barn and accidentally breaking lots of wine glasses
2. Going to GW and writing papers on coming of age ceremonies in Western Africa and portraiture in Henry VIII's court (seriously - I'm very nerdy)
3. Being excited that my first anniversary was coming up
4. Rollerblading around DC
5. Working in the nursery at church 

5 things on my to-do list today
1. Clean the bathrooms
2. Vacuum the whole house
3. Fold the laundry
4. Go to Costco
5. Remove Molly's tonsils and adenoids (This probably won't happen today but I'd really like it to.)

5 snacks I enjoy
1. sugar cookies
2. ice cream
3. popcorn
4. Why am I bothering to list?  I like just about every American snack.

5 things I would do if I were a Billionaire
1. have houses all over the world
2. visit those houses
3. take my kids all over the world
4. have a stylist pick my clothes
5. give lots and lots of money to favorite charities

3 of my bad habits
1. too much junk food
2. too much TV
3. too much wasting time

5 places I have lived
1. Scarsdale, NY
2. Plymouth, MN
3. Provo, UT
4. Washington, DC
5. Roseville, CA

5 jobs I've had
1. Cirque de Soleil
2. smithsonian
3. teaching assistant 
4. substitute teacher
5. delivery truck driver

5 things people probably don't know about me
1. Boys choirs give me the creeps
2. I don't like pumpkin pie very much
3. I would rather a have room-temperature soda than cold one
4. Neil Diamond and Michael Landon scare me
5. In 1990 I was Minnesota's Region 6AA high jump champion!

NOW I TAG ALL OF YOU READING THIS - HA!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails