Monday, June 25, 2007

1, 2, 3 Little Girls


Quick! I have about 5 minutes to type before someone wakes up and needs me. I used to be able to make individual websites for all the girls but that has certainly changed. We're sure busy over here, but at least we are surrounded by cuteness.

Here are some of the 2007 Fathers Day photos taken on the workbench. Enjoy! These were taken at 6:30 one morning. The girls were awake and happy and already dressed so I thought why not take the photos first thing in the morning? I have since installed blackout shades in their bedrooms. The girls are not fooled by them.


Guess what, as the photos were loading Heidi woke up! Thank goodness she started taking a pacifier (I kept trying for almost 5 months until she started) because all I had to do was stick it back in her mouth and she instantly fell asleep.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails